The Vector 3SP 3D printer allows for the production of large 3D parts at fast build speeds without sacrificing the surface quality and part accuracy that EnvisionTEC is known for. The Vector 3SP uses EnvisionTEC’s patented 3SP (Scan, Spin, and Selectively Photocure) technology to quickly 3D print highly accurate parts from STL files regardless of geometric complexity.
The Vector 3SP is delivered and installed with all the relevant software to enable automatic generation of supports and perfect model production. The surface quality of the printed models shows no signs of stairstepping on the inner and outer surfaces. The Vector 3SP includes a generous build envelope and speed capabilities that make it an attractive solution for a wide range of manufacturing and dental applications.
- A single material is used for build and easily removable, partially, cured and perforated supports
- Very few moving parts make the system user-serviceable
- Low Part cost due to minimal material waste
- Can connect directly to a PC workstation or be integrated into a network for the pre-processing of job files and for remote monitoring
- Includes a stand-alone PC with a touchscreen monitor