The Perfactory Vida is a low cost, open architecture, easy to maintain and user friendly 3D printer for the digital dental laboratory. The Vida boasts a high resolution projector running at 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution with custom UV optics. Once the print job is preprocessed on a computer housing the Perfactory software suite, it is transferred to the machine via Ethernet or USB and can run independently without the need for continuous connection to the preprocessing computer. The surface quality of the printed models allows for production with no signs of stairstepping, unlike the visibility when using competing technologies. The versatility of the Perfactory Vida allows for an impressive range of materials to be processed, giving dental labs and practices the ability to 3D print multiple types of orthodontic models, bite splints and retainers, surgical guides, and partial dentures.
- Compatible with 3Shape, Orchestrate 3D, Dental Wings and Exocad design software.
- Any STL file of a model designed from an impression or an Intra Oral Scanner can be printed.
- Capable of printing orthodontic models, partials, surgical guides, and bite guards.
- Changeover between materials quick and easy with no waste.
- Plug and play with an easy to use software interface.
- Very few moving parts guarantees a strong and reliable production system.
Footprint (L x W x H): 15.55″ x 13.75″ x 31″ (39.5 x 35.0 x 78.7 cm)
Weight: 75lbs (34kg)
Electrical Requirements: 110 VAC @ 3A
EnvisionTEC’s premium dental materials for Perfactory® Vida printer