Perfactory Vida Hi-Res
The Perfactory Vida Hi-Res is a low cost, high resolution, easy to maintain and user friendly 3D Printer for the digital dental laboratory. The Vida Hi-Res boasts a high resolution projector running at 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution with custom UV optics. Once the print job is preprocessed on a computer housing the Perfactory software suite, it is transferred to the machine via Ethernet or USB and can run independently without the need for continuous connection to the preprocessing computer. The surface quality of the printer models allows for production with no signs of stairstepping, unlike the visibility when using competing technologies. The 50 μm resolution of the Perfactory Vida Hi-Res allows dental labs and practices to produce high quality crown and bridge restoration work including models with removable dies, crowns, inlays, and onlays, crowns, bridges and veneers for the fabrication of indirect restorations using a casting or pressing method.
- Compatible with 3Shape, Orchestrate 3D, Dental Wings and Exocad design software.
- Any STL file of a model designed from an impression or an Intra Oral Scanner can be printed.
- Capable of printing orthodontic models, partials, surgical guides, and bite guards.
- Changeover between materials is quick and easy with no waste.
- Plug and play with an easy to use software interface.
- Very few moving parts guarantees a strong and reliable production system.
Footprint (L x W x H): 15.55″ x 13.75″ x 31″ (39,5 x 35.0 x 78.7 cm)
Weight: 75lbs (34 kg)
Electrical Requirements: 110 VAC @ 3A