Intuitive operational guidance without restrictions
Load the piece, position it, calculate – and you’re done. hyperDENT has a unique choice of functionality, reducing or simplifying the user’s tasks.
- The Load Wizard automatically specifies the order of individual work steps for the user, simplifying the operation significantly.
- With blank management, you can quickly and easily locate and re-machine blanks that have already been used.
- The automatically positioned connectors and sinter pins can be adapted quite simply at the click of a mouse, or parametrically. Connectors on objects already positioned in the blank can also be cut afterwards.
- Several objects can be placed wherever you like within an unmachined part, simply by moving and turning them using the mouse. The position of the pieces is automatically checked for integrity and machinability.
- Objects can be height-optimized using the ‘object alignment’ function, whereby the object is turned within the blank to minimize the space it requires. This means that thinner blanks can be used.
- Direct interfaces with all large CAD systems ensure that data is carried over with additional information, such as tooth preparation limits or emergence profile. This simplifies the workflow and reduces the number of work steps.
- The template generator allows you to create tailored machining templates for the widest variety of object types, and check them directly using material removal simulation. The user can thus respond immediately to market demands.
Freedom of choice of material
New materials mean a constant stream of new innovations in dental technology, and they are also the deciding factor when it comes to cost. hyperDENT gives you maximum flexibility in your choice of materials as there are no restrictions at all on manufacturers or types of material.
The following materials can be machined using hyperDENT:
- Zirconium oxide
- Cobalt chromium alloys
- Precious metal alloys
- Glass ceramics
In the machining of glass ceramics, hyperDENT’s capabilities are almost unique in the market – which is also shown by the fact that hyperDENT is the preferred CAM software for certified processes of important manufacturers of lithium disilicate.