Accuracy that Puts You in Control
The 3M™ True Definition Scanner is proven to be more accurate—and more consistently accurate—than other leading intra oral scanners. The 3M™ True Definition Scanner is accurate enough for your most challenging cases—long-span bridges, multi-unit restorations and full-arch dentistry—where there is little tolerance for distortion or error. 3M™ True Definition Scanner impressions have been used to create thousands of cases tracking at a clinically proven fit rate of 99.7%. Doctors who’ve used it say restorations just “drop right in.” The accuracy is so reliable, many cases don’t even require a model. These precisely fitting restorations eliminate the need for retakes, remakes and adjustments which means:
- Faster seating times and fewer return visits associated with remakes
- Lower material and labor costs
- Improved patient convenience, satisfaction and loyalty
Innovative Design for a Better Overall Experience
The 3M™ True Definition Scanner has the smallest wand on the market for fast and easy scanning. The lightweight wand is ergonomically balanced and allows one-handed scanning from multiple positions.
- Fast: Once the field is prepared, an adept user can scan a full diagnostic arch in as little as 60 seconds.
- Easy: Handles like a traditional dental handpiece; narrow, angled tip provides easy access to the posterior.
- Comfortable: The small profile and fast scan time make it more comfortable for you, your staff and your patients
Open and Trusted Connections
3M™ True Definition Scanner files are “open” – they can be used with any system that accepts STL files, giving you unlimited options for design, materials, and production.
What is a Trusted Connection? 3M collaborates with leading manufacturers to offer customers seamless integrations to a range of CAD/CAM, digital implant and orthodontic appliance workflows. The Trusted Connection process includes technical and clinical validation. These connections provide the benefits of an integrated system without the drawbacks of a proprietary network.